Trusts & Grants Manager (2 months)
This is a full-time 2 month contract.
- A major equality campaign promoting human rights.
- Develop and manage budgets and provide internal financial reports and income.
- Report against monthly performance indicators using the database.
- Work strategically with other members of the fundraising team.
- Lead the development and implementation of the organisations fundraising strategy.
- Cultivate professional and productive relationships with potential and existing trust donors through phone calls, meetings and events to secure income.
- A proven track record in fundraising with the ability to secure funds from charitable trusts for international development work.
- Experience of developing and implementing an ambitious fundraising strategy.
- Experience of developing relationships at a strategic level with senior representatives from trusts and foundations.
- Strong presentation and communications skills.
- Proven ability to write captivating proposals and reports communicating complex project information to supporters.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines under pressure, including working occasional unsociable hours.
Deadline: URGENT - Apply as soon as possible.
Apply for Trusts & Grants Manager (2 months)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly