Corporate Fundraising Manager
This organisation is a growing charity that works with young people.
The key responsibilities of this Corporate Fundraising Manager will be:
- 70% account management and 30% new business
- Provide excellent levels of stewardship to existing corporate partners
- Develop and implement an integrated corporate strategy to meet ambitious targets
- Steward a portfolio of potential corporate donors to ensure revenue is maximised from each partner
- Work with colleagues around the organisation to open further opportunities with corporate partners
The person specification for this Corporate Fundraising Manager is:
- Proven experience maximising income from corporate partners
- Ability to provide excellent stewardship to a portfolio of donors
- Strong relationship building and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging, persuasive pitches
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £40,000 and £45,000, depending on experience.