Vegan Campaigns Manager
We are no longer accepting applications for this role, to be considered for other similar roles please email your CV to email@example.com.
This is a full-time 2 year contract.
- Animal Aid, the UK’s leading animal rights organisation. As a vegan organisation, they do require all campaigners to be vegan so that they are able to promote an animal-free diet.
- The role is focused on the organisation’s work to expose the cruelty of animal farming and slaughter, and also on their high-profile CCTV in slaughterhouses campaign.
- Reviewing footage from undercover inquiries and reporting to relevant authorities where appropriate.
- Working with the media to expose animal suffering whilst also undertaking political lobbying.
- Creating content for social media and online campaigning.
- Must be a vegan and able to promote an animal-free diet.
- Able to deal with distressing subject matter, including undercover film footage
- Experience of running successful campaigns (at a professional level) and working with the media.
- Experience of political lobbying.
- Knowledge of digital campaigning, especially using social media.
- Dedication to ending animal suffering and sound knowledge of slaughter issues.
- Good interpersonal skills – a natural team player.