Trusts Manager - Cancer Care / Charity
Our client is the leading UK charity specialising in a whole person approach to helping people live well with the impact of cancer. The way in which they help people is known as the Bristol Whole Life Approach which provides a powerful combination of physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual support that is designed to help anyone affected by cancer, at any stage of the disease. They do this through residential courses, group sessions and 1-2-1 complementary therapies.
The charity is looking to recruit a Trusts Manager to join their Partnerships Fundraising team.
Job Title: Trusts Manager
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
Contract: Full time, permanent
Location: Pill, near Bristol
Benefits: 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays + additional days over Christmas and New Year period. Free parking in a beautiful semi-rural setting
For this post our client is looking for an individual that has demonstrated an excellent track record in securing large grants from Trusts and Foundations, managing high-value relationships and developing major new propositions. The role requires someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a very good eye for detail.
Principle accountabilities for this role include;
• Implement strategic and operation plans for Trusts and Foundations fundraising
• Achieve the agreed annual targets for Trusts and Foundations +£450k
• Produce accurate and timely reporting to funders on agreed outcomes and milestones
• Line manage the team’s Trust Fundraiser and volunteer
The ideal candidate will have;
• Proven experience of raising funds from Charitable Trusts and Foundation sources
• Ability to write in a highly persuasive style; attracting and retaining high-value donors
• Proven experience of managing high value donor relationships, including grant reporting, donor stewardship and growing income sources
With ambitious plans for growth, it is extremely important that the chosen candidate relishes meeting and exceeding fundraising targets, working with drive, enthusiasm and a go-getter attitude.
Timetable for appointment:
Closing date: 9am Friday 18 August
1st Interview: Wednesday 23 August
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
No agencies please.