Head of External Communications
A Central London high profile government organisation
- To lead and deliver communications campaigns and strategies across marketing, media, external channels and digital to a range of audiences with a particular focus on improving brand awareness and enhancing the organisations reputation.
- Oversea the design and publications process, ensuring all external products are accessible, properly planned and on brand.
- Provide leadership and direction to the communications team with 5 direct reports.
- Work in partnership with the Assistant Director of customer experience to support the implementation of the overall strategy.
- Oversee the implementation of the digital communications action plan.
- Initiate, develop, plan and deliver innovative digital communications to maximise engagement with stakeholders and partners.
- Have demonstrable experience managing and delivering communications media strategies.
- Have worked in a similar role previously
- Has experience working closely with a range of external communications channels which includes print.
- Have experience managing 4 or more staff
- Have project management experience
- Budget and supplier management experience
12 month Fixed Term Contract
£42,000 - £58,000 + Benefits (Dependant on experience)