Client Services Account Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
I am currently working alongside a DRTV fundraising agency, DTV Optimise, as they recruit for a talented and personable Client Services Account Manager to join their office based in Watford. Reporting to the Account Director and Managing Director, the main purpose of this role is to provide exceptional stewardship and account management to DTV's portfolio of high profile charity clients, as well as identifying new opportunities and using networking skills to forge new, mutually beneficial relationships.
* Day to day account management/client servicing of existing portfolio of clients
* Proactive networking - whether this be through events or face to face meetings with warm prospective clients in order to bring them on board
* Driving business growth with both existing and prospective clients by developing proposals and pitches
* Preparing all client communications for all campaigns assigned, including post campaign reporting
* A strong understanding of the fundraising sector
* Fantastic networking skills, and the ability to create strong professional relationships with senior stakeholders
* Attention to detail is very desirable!
* Ability to oversee multiple campaigns at once and the ability to prioritise effectively
If this position sounds like something that may interest you - please don't hesitate to apply! Alternatively, if you know someone that may suit this role, please feel free to put them in touch with me.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Client Services Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly