Database Manager (part time considered)
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Corporate Services this role would suit a professional who brings both a strategic approach to work but also the necessary hands on attitude to get things done.
The charity has been without a specific Database Manager for a year. However, the data has been kept relatively clean and external expertise has been invested in to work on and progress data protection processes in preparation for GDPR. The organisation is also about to commence a full data audit to review its existing position and to ensure everything is in place as it drives its ambitious plans forward.
This is a great time to join the charity as you will be at the forefront of data management at a time of great changes around data and donor stewardship. There are clear deliverables too so if you believe you and deliver the following then please get in touch:
- Project plan and deliver the recommendations from the external data audit
- Ensure readiness for GDPR
- Deliver on-going training to staff
- Review processing systems and ensure robust procedures in place
- Provide data insights for marketing segmentation plans
The successful candidate is likely to bring experience using Raisers Edge, good analysis skills, and ideally, some experience of working with fundraising, marketing and/or supporter care teams.
If you would like to be part of a charity where you can see tangible results, where the team are hardworking and dedicated, and where the ask is clear, please apply. You will be part of a team which is striving for the prevention of the loss of lives of circa 3500 women in the UK due to late diagnosis of this type of cancer.
Although it is not even 10 years old this organisation has been recognised as a forward thinking professional and successful charity given its achievements in raising awareness, in finding new treatments, its provision of education, advice and support, and its close collaborative working with GPs and the broader health sector.
Whilst proud of its achievements since forming in 2009 there is clearly much to do.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Health & Medical Fundraising jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Health & Medical Marketing jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Health & Medical Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Health & Medical IT & Web Development jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Health & Medical Supporter Development jobs in London (Greater)