Associate Brand Manager
This role is responsible for driving the development of the brand growth strategy and creation of profitable, highly successful level innovation; from concept development to packaging, brochure materials, sampling, and full 360 activation plans. Working closely with the Marketing Manager and other key matrix functions (creative, R&D, supply chain,NPE&D) and with cluster/local markets, this position plays a critical role.
- Develops productive Brand growth strategy through thorough in depth and insightful analysis of Consumer, market, financial and research data. Furthermore through internal and external input, collaboration with matrix partners and Trend information.
- Leads implementation of global brand strategy to develop and nurture Megabrands. Works with cluster marketing to support local implementation
- Understands local market needs and uses this to develop global assets that have flexibility to address these needs
- Understands what are business opportunities and proposes a compelling strategy and business plan to maximise these opportunities, is responsible to approve the plan with the main stakeholders
- Works with Marketing Manager & Director to facilitate alignment between cluster strategies and global strategy
- Conducts competitor reviews and develops action plans to protect and grow market share for the brand
- This positions requests strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills are critical - there is a high dependency on others to take action
6 to 12 months