Interim Campaign Manager
Our client is a national membership organisation with a large consumer membership based in the leisure/travel sector. They are based in Aldershot which is easily accessible via the train or by car.
As the Interim Campaigns Manager you will be responsible for all access of campaign management and campaign reporting for a key trade and consumer exhibition in October.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop in consultation with the Group Marketing Director integrated B2C and B2B (exhibitors) marketing campaign strategies and activity plans for exhibitions that use channels effectively and that will achieve campaign objectives including generating visitors and ultimate visitor experience
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, on time and within budget
- Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity
- Brief external agencies including creative, digital, PR and media planning agencies to deliver campaign activity against brief
- Manage agency campaign implementation and performance against agreed campaign activity
- Write and edit copy for a range of promotional printed materials and publications including annual prospectuses, Events profiles, adverts, online tools, promotional flyers/previews etc
- Be responsible for the production and sourcing of all campaign materials
- Deliver campaign activity presentations and regular results presentations
The knowledge/skills required for the role are:
- Managing multi integrated campaigns simultaneously
- Advertising, digital and CRM marketing knowledge and experience
- Profit and Loss responsibility
- Strong leadership skills
- Meeting objectives and campaign deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to successfully multi task
Competitive daily rate - starting asap!