Public Affairs and Policy Officer for Wales
This is a permanent part time (2.5 days per week) role.
- The Society and College of Podiatry.
- This is a home working role, with the candidate ideally living in Cardfiff.
- This role requires quarterly travel to a London office.
- To help influence and shape policy development and the promotion of podiatry and podiatrists in Wales.
- To raise the profile of the Society/College and establish the Society’s/College’s position with key decision makers and opinion formers as the primary authority in relation to podiatry and foot health.
- To co-ordinate policy development with key stakeholders throughout Wales.
- Proven track record in a public affairs or campaigning role
- Knowledge of the political systems and structures in Wales and the health and social care systems
- Experience of local level or grass roots campaigning, using social media and e-campaigning for public affairs/external engagement
Deadline: As soon as possible