Public Affairs and Policy Officer for Scotland
This is a permanent, part time (4 days a week) role with the Society and College of Podiatry.
- The Society and College of Podiatry
- This is a home working role, with the candidate ideally living in Edinburgh.
- This role requires quarterly travel to a London office.
- To help influence and shape policy development and the promotion of podiatry and podiatrists in Scotland.
- To raise the profile of the Society/College and establish the Society’s/College’s position with key decision makers and opinion formers as the primary authority in relation to podiatry and foot health.
- To co-ordinate policy development with key stakeholders throughout Scotland.
- Good understanding of government and health department processes
- Able to evaluate national policy and its implications for the Society/College and its members
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
Deadline: As soon as possible