Campaign and Marketing Planner (6 month contract)
This is a part-time role with a 6 month contract.
- A renowned health charity.
- This role is offered on a part time basis, with flexibility to working patterns
- This is an exciting opportunity to be instrumental in the launch of a critical public facing appeal.
- Working directly with the Executive Director of Engagement and Fundraising as well as other senior stakeholders to produce planning for new activities.
- To work with internal teams and external agencies to co-ordinate resources, timing and channel activity to deliver campaign objectives.
- To define and agree KPI’s and evaluation criteria for effective campaign development.
- A proven track record of initiating and delivering marcomms campaigns.
- Proven planning, programme and project management experience.
- Experience of planning integrated business to consumer campaigns, involving the utilization of owned and paid media.
- Experience of working in a senior team, and implementing innovative and successful marketing and brand strategies.
- Experience in budgetary management to allow for effective use of resources.
- The ability to work with and influence a wide range of stakeholders
Deadline: As soon as possible.