Business Development - Bid Specialist
Hours: Full time
Location: Sherwood Rise
Closing Date: 11 August 2017
Interview Date: 25 August 2017
What are we looking for?
A pragmatic Bid Specialist experienced and successful in a direct business development/income generation role and a proven track record of achieving individual income targets. Concise bid writing skills and an ability to write high quality content and experience of adapting style to suit context. In depth knowledgeable and experienced in securing a wide range of income generation opportunities including tenders, grants, contracts, social investment,
Who Are We?
We are an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding social enterprise at the forefront of providing jobs and skills advice, training and apprenticeships to support young people, adults into work with reputable employers and training. We deliver projects and administer funding within local communities and operate the National Careers Service across the East Midlands and Eastern England. We are jointly owned by Nottingham City Council and Nottinghamshire County Council.
Our mission is to inspire people of all ages to achieve their potential and, in so doing, help reduce unemployment and support economic growth.
What can we offer? At Futures, our company-wide values: underpin who we are and what we do and it is essential that all colleagues share these. Having these values means we work in a culture which is open to learning and improvement, leads by example, is passionate about making a difference and develops the potential of both colleagues and clients.
Having a happy and motivated workforce is critical to our ongoing success. We genuinely care about our colleagues and offer a range of benefits and opportunities to support you in your role and grow in confidence. We will: help you develop in your role, support your career growth, promote positive health and wellbeing at work, and encourage a good work/life balance
Job Specification Requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Educated to NVQ4/HNC/HND/Degree level qualification
- Possess Very strong bid writing skills with an ability to write high quality content and experience of adapting style to suit context.
- Extensive experience and competent in project management
- Ability to produce concise and factual briefings and reports for senior management
- Close attention to detail with excellent time management skills
- Competent in Microsoft office and CRM systems
- Possesses a ‘can do’ attitude and approaches challenging situations in a positive and enthusiastic manner
To apply, and for further details and a job description for this vacancy visit the Futures website
Job reference: FUT50