Head of Income Generation
- Contract Type
My client, the Shakespeare Hospice based in Stratford upon Avon was established in 1999 to provide expert, holistic and specialist care of the highest standard for those living in South Warwickshire, North Cotswolds, Kenilworth and Southam. The Hospice delivers supportive and palliative care through four core services – Day Hospice, Hospice at Home, Family Support Services and Young People’s Services for patients and their families living with a life limiting illness. They are now looking for an experienced Head of Income Generation to lead and inspire their fundraising team.
Key areas of responsibility to include:
- Develop, implement and monitor an Income Generation strategy which reflects the objectives of the organisation and ensures maximum income growth.
- Develop, implement and monitor a Social Media strategy together with a PR and Communications strategy which ensures a cohesive organisational approach.
- Effectively work with and support the Grants and Trusts Fundraiser to maximise application opportunities and the Corporate Fundraiser to identify and implement an approach to businesses within the wider geographical area.
- Effectively work the Community Fundraisers and the Corporate Events Fundraiser to develop activities which will engage with the local community.
- Effectively work with the Retail Manager to develop a retail strategy which will identify new and innovative commercial income streams.
- Develop, lead and manage volunteers within the income generation team
- Manage the operational processes for the effective and efficient delivery of the income generation programme.
- Lead, coach and manage all staff within the department to maximise their potential and promote positive relationships and effective team working.
Person specification to include:
- Previous experience in a senior fundraising/management role
- Strategic planning experience in order to develop, implement and monitor initiatives
- Experience in managing and leading a multi discipline team to deliver significant financial targets
- The proven ability to establish and maintain collaborative, professional working relationships both internally and externally
- Strong operational and project management skills
- A collaborative team player
- Professional attitude and self motivated
- Knowledge and experience of hospices combined with a genuine empathy with Hospice objectives and commitment to the work and values of the Hospice movement
Deadline for applications: 21st July 2017
PSR interviews: 25th and 26th July 2017
Charity interviews week of 7th August 2017
Apply for Head of Income Generation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Health & Medical Fundraising jobs in Worcester
- Full Time Health & Medical Senior Management jobs in Worcester
- Full Time Health & Medical Management jobs in Worcester
- Full Time Health & Medical Community Fundraising jobs in Worcester
- Full Time Health & Medical Corporate Fundraising jobs in Worcester