Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer for Gloucestershire Rural Community Council (GRCC)
Up to £50k p.a. plus contributory pension; Full time (reduced hours negotiable)
- Are you visionary and resourceful, with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Are you an inspiring leader capable of taking a strategic approach to drive an organisation forward?
- Can you provide robust and effective management of GRCC to enable it to fulfil its charitable objectives?
If so, we would like to consider you for the role of CEO to take GRCC through the next exciting phase of its development
How To Apply
Please click on the Apply button below to be re directed to our website, where further details and an application pack can be downloaded from: www.grcc.org.uk/vacancies or requested from GRCC on 01452 528491
If you would like to discuss the role please contact the GRCC Chair – Charles Coats firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01452 503748.
Deadline for applications: 12pm Monday 3rd July 2017.
GRCC is here to enable people across Gloucestershire to develop and enhance their communities in ways that work best for them. We bring groups, individuals and organisations together to tackle the issues that affect their future, forge successful partnerships, make informed decisions, and support them to run successful initiatives to build their community.
GRCC is a registered charity and a Company Limited by Guarantee, established in 1923 and governed by a Board of Trustees. We have a skilled staff team of over 55 people, with 20 staff members based at GRCC’s offices in College Green, Gloucester. The team is boosted by over 100 dedicated volunteers who enhance our projects and activities across urban and rural Gloucestershire, including:
- Capacity building support for the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Sector
- Community-led planning support for parishes and urban neighbourhoods
- Health and Social Care support and signposting for older people in the county, including befriending projects and the nationally recognised Village and Community Agents Scheme
- Support for vulnerable individuals in urban and rural Gloucestershire to get closer to education, training, volunteering or work
- Consultancy services including bespoke training, data analysis, research, engagement facilitation and mediation
As a member of the ACRE network (Action with Communities in Rural England) GRCC is also a rural champion, working with local and national partners to improve the lives of people living and working in rural communities.
Find out more about GRCC, its team and its work on www.grcc.org.uk