Customer Operations Manager
The SF Group have been appointed on an exclusive basis to recruit a Customer Operations Manager for Christian Education/RE Today. This position will play a key role in the strategic development of this growing charity and will allow you to restructure the Customer Support function to not only service clients but add real value to internal processes and systems.
Christian Education operates as an umbrella organisation with a number of business strands that are directed to different markets; RE Today, National Association of Teachers of Religious Education (NATRE) and the International Bible Reading Association (IBRA) being the main ones. The objective of the charity is to advance education by promoting lifelong learning in religion and faith for all, as a positive contribution to the wellbeing of society.
The aim is to be a platform and foundation for equipping, supporting and resourcing human flourishing across the globe through the development and provision of first class Religious Education services, materials, guidance and leadership to schools and Churches alike. This is achieved through consultancy, writing / editorial, publishing and marketing and has websites and online shops to for sales and promotion.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Managing the day to day process's within the Customer Support Department (including order processing, enquiries and discrepancies).
- Preparation of the Monthly KPI's for the department. Preparation of daily/weekly customer reports
- Ensure all customer issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist Finance in debt collection.
- Management of customer master data
- Develop relationships with key customers - identify inefficiencies, hold list management, managing customer expectations and meeting their requirements
- Implementation of efficiency projects within the Customer Support area and support the rest of the business with larger cross-departmental projects.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to manage and motivate a team effectively
- Ability to drive continuous improvement in the department
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Application
- Working knowledge of SAP would be desirable but not essential
This position will pay an annual salary of around £30,000. If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP