Membership Engagement Manager
Are you an ambitious, proactive and data driven professional who is keen to make an impact?
Our client, a professional membership body within the healthcare sector is seeking an experienced membership or marketing professional to oversee its membership engagement activity.
Leading in a team of four you will be responsible for all aspects of engagement activity including ensuring all members feel valued and are supported and motivated by the organisation. You will implement target plans to achieve new membership growth, oversee member communications including all direct marketing, liaise with the regional team and oversee the market research programme.
To be successful in this role you will have experience with a range of marketing and engagement tools particularly digital and possess excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels. The appointed candidates will also have demonstrable management experience and ideally have previously worked in a membership organisation, professional body or trade association.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the Prospectus website with a Word Document copy of your CV. Cover letters are not required at this stage.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Health & Medical Fundraising jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Health & Medical Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Health & Medical Operations & Service Delivery jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Health & Medical Business Development & Commercial jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Health & Medical Supporter Development jobs in London (Greater)