Digital Media Manager
MAF UK are looking for a Digital Media Manager to join the Communications team.
MAF (Mission Aviation Fellowship) is a dynamic Christian aviation charity, operating 130 light aircraft in around 25 developing countries. Soaring over deserts, jungles and mountains, we bring help to some of the most isolated communities on earth. In the UK, MAF is a registered charity funded by voluntary donations which help finance the work of MAF worldwide.
Reporting to the Head of Communications the successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic planning, management and development of the MAF UK website and digital media channels. This role will take an active lead on all digital communications working in collaboration with other colleagues to ensure effective supporter engagement and acquisition campaigns raise brand awareness and result in the recruitment of new donors and supporters.
- Create and implement a dynamic organisation-wide digital communications strategy that is on message and brand
- Work collaboratively with other departments to develop and deliver a digital plan to attract new audiences, recruit supporters and raise brand awareness of MAF UK
- Lead on the delivery and advancement of online journeys based on audience insight and campaign evaluation
- Establish effective systems and processes and where necessary developing and upskilling staff
- Manage the digital team consisting of 3 team members
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience of developing high quality, creative digital communications
- Proven experience in delivering digital marketing and acquisition campaigns within budget
- Experience of managing and motivating a team
- A calm, assertive, creative thinker with exceptional motivation, communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and work strategically in a complex matrix team, multiple stakeholder environment
- £34,500 per annum
- Pension benefits - non-contributory pension scheme for staff of 10% of salary
- 22 days annual leave per year plus public holidays plus the days between Christmas and New Year when the office is closed
- Flexible working to promote a good work life balance
A driving license and some work outside of normal office hours will be required.
There is an occupational requirement for the job holder of this position to be a committed Christian. Additional information on this occupational requirement is available.
How to apply: Go to www.maf-uk.org/uk-jobs for full details. Application form and CV should be sent to MAF UK HR at email@example.com (CV’s sent without accompanying application form will not be included in shortlisting).
Interview date: Wednesday, 10th May 2017