Chief Operating Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Operating since 1993, Plane Saver Credit Union (PSCU) is now the fourth largest credit union in Great Britain with assets of more than £44 million, making us one of the most financially robust credit unions in the country.
We currently serve over 11,000 adult members, through a range of ethical saving and loan products
PSCU is a sustainable not for profit financial co-operative that currently employs around 20 multi-disciplinary individuals . Our services are delivered via two offices in Harlington and Heathrow Terminal 5.
We are now seeking Chief Operating Officer to support our passionate and energetic CEO with the Transformation of this well-established organisation and its workforce.
The Chief Operating Officer is responsible for day to delivery of a quality service to our members within a financially regulated environment, with delegated responsibility for the day to day operations of the business.
You will also be responsible for making sure that we continue to provide excellent customer service to our members and meet the principles of the Treating Customers Fairly Policy.
You will be responsible for the support, supervision and development of those who you line manage, ensuring that they have the tools and the knowledge to deliver a high-quality service.
You are diligent, ethical, pragmatic and put our members at the heart of everything we do. You fully understand the legal and regulatory frameworks that apply to you and PSCU and work to implement them in a pragmatic and solutions focussed way. You are professional, confident and have full awareness of regulatory expectations in relation to conduct.
This is a new and exciting role within an organisation that is embracing new ways of working.
Salary: £45,000, plus contributory pension
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Responsible to: Chief Executive
Responsible for: 12 – 14 members of staff
Governance and Operations
- As a member of the Senior Management Team contribute the PSCU strategic direction, financial planning and risk management.
- Continuously improve, develop and enhance member’s products and services within challenging constraints.
- Ensure the security, control and regulation of the loan portfolio in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
- Ensure adequate staff resource is always available to meet the members’ demands ensuring the service levels targets are maintained.
- As expert advisory, provide guidance to the team on complex and/or sensitive data.
- Project management.
- Ensure the credit union complies with the Health & Safety regulations.
- Produce monthly reports for CEO & Board.
- Lead the Lending and Business Support Functions ensuring a high consistent quality service is provided.
- Ensure the Business Support and Lending teams maintain accurate records and report
- Mange staff, carry out performance reviews and lead on human resource matters
More jobs like this
- Full Time Professional & Commercial Marketing jobs in Hayes
- Full Time Professional & Commercial Senior Management jobs in Hayes
- Full Time Professional & Commercial Management jobs in Hayes
- Full Time Professional & Commercial Operations & Service Delivery jobs in Hayes
- Full Time Professional & Commercial Business Development & Commercial jobs in Hayes