Leading national health charity who are working on very exciting innovative campaigns.
A Media Officer is required to work on Fundraising PR campaigns:
As Media Officer for this charity in London you will:
- Be responsible for securing media coverage across the broadcast, print and online media.
- Give media advice.
- Develop creative news hooks and translate sector specific information into outstanding media materials.
- Contribute creative ideas to generate content for stories and features in line with the organisation's strategic objectives.
- Build relationships with relevant media contacts, draft press releases, statements and other media materials
- Undertake appropriate crisis communications/ reputation management processes as required.
The ideal Media Officer will:
- Be immediately available or on a week's notice period.
- Have health sector experience. (essential)
- Have experience of working in media relations or as a journalist.
Have a good knowledge of the media.
Be able to write to a high standard.
- Be able to proactively develop news hooks that support organisational objectives.
- Be willing and able to hit the ground running in a fun and fast-paced environment
Competitive Day Rate
£120 - £160 a day