Events & Community Manager – Hospice / Charity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Events and Community Manager to join this hard-working team raising c£400,000 annually.
Events & Community Manager
Location: Chichester, West Sussex
Salary: In the region of £28,000 pa dependent upon skills & experience
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising and Communications, the successful candidate will manage a small team in the development and delivery of this charity's programme of fundraising events.
You will have drive and determination and be able to demonstrate a successful track record of managing events which achieve stretching net income targets.
Ideally you will have a degree or relevant fundraising qualification, coupled with 5 years fundraising experience including a minimum 2 years as a line manager. You will be able to work strategically, innovatively and effectively, maintaining a confident and approachable manner with all internal and external audiences.
In addition to a competitive salary they offer a comprehensive benefits package including 27 days holiday plus bank holidays p.a., a contributory pension scheme, life assurance, and a contributory cash reimbursement plan. They offer a friendly and supportive working atmosphere with a committed team of colleagues.
Closing date: 28th March 2017
PLEASE NOTE: You are not submitting an application at this stage, even though you may be asked to attach your CV on the job board.
After you have followed the job board process, your details will be sent directly to us at CHM Recruit.
* YOU WILL THEN RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM US AT CHM RECRUIT WITH FURTHER DETAILS ON HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION *
Please disregard any automated email correspondence from the job board itself.
Please check your email spam / junk mail folder and don't delay in applying.
No agencies please
More jobs like this
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Fundraising jobs in West Sussex
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Marketing jobs in West Sussex
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Campaigning jobs in West Sussex
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare PR & Communications jobs in West Sussex
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Events Fundraising jobs in West Sussex