CPRE Hampshire is looking for a new Chief Executive
If you are passionate about the countryside and enjoy working proactively with Trustees and volunteers campaigning to protect the countryside, please do apply. We need an energetic person to lead our campaigning and fundraising activities and to manage a small branch office.
You will need excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, experience in campaigning on environmental issues and a working knowledge of the UK Planning system (or be willing to learn and engage with it) as well as being comfortable working with and supporting volunteers.
You will also be good at networking, able to influence others, able to work across a range of media, happy to travel and to attend occasional meetings at evening and weekends.
The post is flexible and is offered on the basis of a four-day working week. Remuneration will be paid pro rata on £30,000 per annum full time equivalent salary.
If you are interested, please go to http://www.cprehampshire.org.uk/news/item/2431-chief-executive-vacancy to download the job description, application form and supporting documents. For an informal discussion please call Dee Haas (Chairman) on 07831 325461.
0.8 post £30,000 pro rata
Closing date for applications: 4pm Friday 24th March 2017 and interviews will be on Tuesday 4th April in Winchester.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Environment / Conservation Fundraising jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Environment / Conservation Marketing jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Environment / Conservation Campaigning jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Environment / Conservation Senior Management jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Environment / Conservation Business Development & Commercial jobs in Hampshire