Regional Campaign Manager
The Regional Campaign Manager will effectively train and manage local fundraising teams (defined by geographical location and population volume), to conduct door-to-door fundraising activities on behalf of our charity partners and ensure all long-term targets are achieved in-line with the fundraising campaigns plan.
- £30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
- Generous bonus structure in excess of £5000 per annum
- Fully expensed company car
- Company pension scheme
Wesser Ltd provides a complete fundraising and administration solution (termed as the Wesser scheme) for its charity partners across the UK: face-to-face supporter recruitment, telephone fundraising and supporter administration services. We are proud of the partnerships we have forged, still working with the charities that we commenced services for since our foundation here in the UK in 1997 and in Europe since 1968. With over 45 years’ experience we have recruited over 8 million new supporters for worthy charities throughout Europe; all of whom benefit from a combined total of £250,000,000 every year.
Key task and responsibilities:
- To recruit a high number of quality supporters
- To promote a positive staff and supporter experience, by living the Wesser and charity values.
- Take the lead on the implementation of door-to-door supporter recruitment strategy with a focus on donor quality and longevity.
- Effectively manage teams within area of responsibility in accordance with HR policies and Staff Handbook.
- Develop regional campaigns by recruiting new Team Leaders and Fundraisers through fair and effective recruitment techniques.
- Develop and maintain a successful recruitment plan with the Recruitment Department; set up a long-term strategy to ensure continuous growth and success of fundraising campaigns
- Conduct New Starter Training and Assessment Sessions as and when required; in line with HR policies, sector regulatory standards, company values and ethical standards.
- Develop and maintain campaign strategy to store, maintain and manage company equipment, uniform, paperwork ensuring that all said items are accounted for at all times.
- Ensure that high health and safety standards are maintained, and that all contractors and employed staff adhere to company policy and personal safety guidelines at all times i.e. the proper maintenance of company vehicles, policies regarding entry to supporters' homes etc.
- At least 2 years managerial experience in face to face fundraising sector
- Working knowledge of Door-to-Door/Direct fundraising
- Track record of motivating groups of people and performance management
- Proven track record of consistently high operational performance with exceptional quality
- Team player and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with the ability to develop strong working relationships with charity partners
- Excellent motivational and training skills
- Flexibility in managing a variety of tasks/projects concurrently
- IT literate - familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to analyse results data
The role will require regular travel within the UK. All applicants must therefore have a full UK or EU driving license. Positions available nationwide.
To apply, forward a copy of your CV and covering letter for the attention of HR (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) via the 'Apply' section below. All successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Professional & Commercial Fundraising jobs in United Kingdom
- Full Time Professional & Commercial Campaigning jobs in United Kingdom
- Full Time Professional & Commercial Management jobs in United Kingdom
- Full Time Professional & Commercial Community Fundraising jobs in United Kingdom
- Full Time Professional & Commercial Events Fundraising jobs in United Kingdom