Monitoring and Finance Worker
About Manchester Action on Street Health
MASH is a charity providing a range of confidential and non-judgemental services to women working in the sex industry in Greater Manchester. We work to help keep women safe and healthy and empower them to make real choices about their lives. Our Centre provides a range of services including a sexual health clinic, needle exchange, therapeutic services and life skills support. Women can drop in. They tell us they feel safe, welcomed, and able to be themselves without fear of being judged. MASH staff are able to build relationships which enable us to offer long term casework support and address issues such as drug addiction, housing and money problems. We are open day and evening. Over 50 volunteers support our paid staff team.
Monitoring & Finance Worker Role Key Responsibilities
- To ensure that MASH has up to date and accurate data to inform its work and meet the requirements of its funders by ensuring all monitoring data is collected and entered on to the MThink system and producing a range of reports as required.
- To be responsible for the day to day operation of Mash’s financial systems, using Quick Books.
- To undertake a range of administrative duties as required, including minuting of meetings and responding to enquiries, whether face to face or by telephone or email.
For further details about the key responsibilities please see the attached job description document below.
- Substantial and demonstrable experience of work relevant to this post
- NVQ Level 3 in Office Administration or equivalent.
- The ability to input data quickly and accurately and identify any possible errors
- The ability to establish and implement monitoring systems
- The ability to use IT to produce documents and reports in a variety of formats including the use of graphs and charts
- An excellent understanding of Excel
- Good influencing and communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- The ability to take minutes
- Excellent communication skills including telephone manner
- An understanding of the need to work within organisational policies and procedures
- Willingness to work within MASH Policies including a commitment to confidentiality and equal opportunities
To apply, please download the attached application form below and send a completed copy to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications Monday 19th December 2016
Interviews will be held on Monday 9th January 2017
MASH is an Equal Opportunities Employer.