Trust Fundraiser – Care / Charity
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic Trust Fundraiser to help us develop and maintain our trust income.
Friends of the Elderly has been supporting older people for over 100 years. We believe all older people should have the opportunity to live fulfilled lives. We provide a wide range of support to help people remain living in their own homes through to residential care when this is no longer an option. Our befriending services are delivered by trained volunteers and help prevent and overcome loneliness.
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000
Location: Ebury Street, Victoria, London SW1W
Job type: Permanent
You will lead on growing new and existing relationships with a range of small to medium trusts, conduct prospect research, report back to funders and create compelling proposals. You will work with the Trust and Corporate Fundraising Manager to maximise income from trusts, specifically for our Supporting Friends grants service, core isolation work and befriending services.
Duties will include:
- Writing high quality, compelling applications and reports
- Maximising income by building and maintaining relationships with existing portfolio of trust donors
- Using a database (Raiser’s Edge) for donor relationship management
- Re-engaging lapsed funders, increasing donations from existing funders, and researching and identifying new trusts
Key requirements for this role are:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, cooperative and flexible attitude
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Good attention to detail
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: 7th November 2016 at 9.00am
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply' button to be directed to our website where you can download the job description, person specification and application form.
We welcome cultural diversity and we are committed to equal opportunities.
No agencies please.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Fundraising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Operations & Service Delivery jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Business Development & Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness PR & Communications jobs in London (Central)