Senior Corporate Partnerships Executive
One of the London’s leading homeless charities is searching for their new Senior Corporate Partnership Executive to help generate and grow their income from corporate partners. Working in this dynamic team that prides themselves on teamwork and ambition, you will be responsible for raising funds from corporate foundations.
Key responsibilities include:
- To generate income from corporate foundations and develop strategic corporate partnerships
- To develop new potential prospects into meaningful partners in hopes of increasing income, developing Charity of the Year support, and maximising in kind giving
- To maintain effective relationships with companies and to develop long term, sustainable relationships to maximise giving
Skills and experience requires:
- Experience working in a fundraising environment and growing income from companies
- Experience in account management and the ability to develop long term relationships
- Experience organizing successful donor events
Closing Date: 25th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.