Digital Project Manager
Travel: London (as required)
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 + benefits
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: Midnight, Thursday 20 October 2016
We now have an exciting opportunity for a candidate with experience of person-centred digital service and product delivery to join our digital team. You will be managing the delivery of our ambitious plans to support people with arthritis: these include a large digital transformation project, new information portal incorporating cognitive computing to enable users to access personalised information in the way they want to receive it, and content development through a business partnering service.
About the role
You will be part of a new team within digital and work closely with colleagues across the organisation, this is a great opportunity to shape our charity’s information and service offer; drawing on new research and insight, and ensuring that our beneficiaries are at the heart of what we do.
You will help deliver our digital transformation project across the charity you’ll be confident in driving change, collaborative working and skills building so we can achieve our ambitious goals for 2020 and improve the quality of life for people with arthritis.
- Experience of successfully driving and coordinating projects in project management role.
- Experience of working with stakeholders and external suppliers to translate a broad range of aims and objectives into an effective, measurable digital product range that is aligned to the overall digital strategy.
- Business insight with ability to determine product success and failure
- Strong budget management and reporting skills.
- A strong track record in managing digital projects using MS Project, MS Visual Studio Online and other project management software.
- Experience in creating and working to a digital product pathway.
How to apply
To apply please submit:
- A concise, up-to-date CV
- A supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the key requirements set out in the jobs description and person specification.
Email your completed application by midnight on Thursday 20 October
First interviews expected: 3 November(Chesterfield) / 4 November (Chesterfield)
Second interviews expected: 15 November (Chesterfield)
Arthritis Research UK is the charity dedicated to stopping the devastating impact that arthritis has on people’s lives.
Our long-term commitment is prevention, developing a cure, and transforming the lives of those with arthritis.
We fund research into new treatments to end the pain of arthritis, and provide information on living well with arthritis.
Read more about the organisation and our benefits on our website.
Promoting Equality in the workplace
Arthritis Research is a Registered Charity No: 207711 and in Scotland No. SC041156