Finance Business Partner, Charity sector, central London, paying up to £50,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join a large British charity based in central London. You will be supporting the Marketing and Membership team as well as acting as a finance project manager on various projects. This is a great opportunity for a soon to qualify or newly qualified accountant who wants to move into a Charity finance role with a management accounts & business partnering focus.
Key responsibilities include:
- To partner with the Directors, Assistant Directors, Heads of Departments, other budget holders and Management Teams of the Functions to support the preparation of long term strategic plans and annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts.
- Coordinate the submission of budgets to ensure it is delivered according to annual planning time frames.
- Ensure delivery of accurate and timely monthly management reports against budget and/ or forecast to all budget holders.
- Review the monthly management reports with relevant budget holders and Management Teams.
- Ensure financial planning and reporting controls are operating effectively and address administrative issues which impact on this.
- Support directorates developing and evaluating business cases for major new areas of spend as required.
- Finalist/qualified ACCA/CIMA and Degree Educated
- Numerate with good attention to detail to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills – competent user of MS Office and familiar with in-house database systems.
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.