IT Systems Developer - South West London
Are you ready for your next IT Systems Developer role? Are you ready to take on a challenge of working on the IT integration, development and deployment of new C# .Net system?
A leading Christian Charity based around Richmond are looking for an IT systems Developer to join their growing team.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £39,688 per annum. Candidates applying for this role should be practising Christians.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Working with other members of the Monitoring & Evaluation (M & E) project team to design solutions for the M & E project which meet the real needs of the business.
• Developing data capture forms suitable for use in the ‘field’.
• Developing project management tools to allow the effective setting of Indicators and Outputs.
• Developing a reporting mechanism to meet the local reporting needs of partners and operational teams through to high level corporate reporting.
Key skills required for this role are:
• Proven software development experience
• Having worked on multi-disciplined projects
• Proven ability in Microsoft SQL Server
• Good administrative and organisational skills
• Committed Christian
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com