International Programme Accountant (8 month contract)
Trace are currently working alongside a global NGO to recruit a International Programme Accountant for a 8 month fixed term contract. This role partners with key operational areas overseas in analysing and interpreting budgets and potential risks. Confident engaging at all levels the successful candidate will play a key role in providing financial management in the supported regions.
Responsibilities will include
* Support the organisation planning cycle in terms of future direction providing accurate business analysis of forecasts and results.
* Manage overseas finance teams ensuring efficiency and control is evident at all times
* Support projects with financial analysis, accounting expertise and insight into strategic fit
* Evaluating the financial impact of emergency appeals.
* Develop a close working relationships with the senior stakeholders in the business
* Ensuring financial risk assessments are presented clearly with recommendations of solutions
* Support all training of oversea finance divisions.
The applying candidate will be/have
* Degree level educated with professional accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA) or equivalent experience
* Ability to manage effective working relationships with finance and non finance colleagues on all levels
* Hands on working style with a positive attitude engaging with all levels and teams
* Track record of improving systems/processes
* Strong financial and logistics systems skills
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is enabling us to match candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviour, motivation and cultural compatibility perspective.