Account Manager (maternity cover until June 2013)
£30,470 pa (maternity cover until June 2013)
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in corporate fundraising. As well as working with a variety of companies and delivering some exciting and innovative partnerships, you’ll also be joining one of the UK’s leading charities.
Using your experience of meeting income targets through fundraising and/or marketing activity, you will:
• Manage and develop high profile corporate partnerships and employee fundraising events
• Proactively implement creative ways of working in order to maximise opportunities
• Liaise with other Shelter departments to shape client strategy and ensure business benefits are delivered
• Act as a conduit for opportunities and information from your funders to other members of your team
• Represent Shelter in partnership related activities and at funder meetings
• Accurately record data relating to partnership activity, deliver regular reports and ensure effective collaboration with other divisions.
• Experience of managing large strategic partnerships
• Relevant account management/corporate fundraising experience
• An understanding of how to apply commercial and financial principles to improve business performance
• The ability to establish priorities and develop effective plans to achieve your goals
• A flair for engaging with and winning people over
• Excellent interpersonal, listening and reporting skills
• A well organised, proactive approach and the ability to manage your own time and resources effectively
More than one million people a year come to us for advice and support via our website, help lines, and national network of services. We help people to find and keep a home in a place where they can thrive, and we tackle the root causes of bad housing by campaigning for new laws, policies and practice.
Benefits include 30 days holiday and flexible working. We are committed to giving all applications equal consideration.
Until there’s a home for everyone.
Please click Apply
Closing date: 1 May 2012