Winter Night Shelter Milton Keynes
Contact: Isabel Kelly
Unity Park Station
401 Elder Gate
Tel: 07966 390176
About Winter Night Shelter Milton Keynes
The WNSMK began as a response to urgent need when, during the severe winter of 2010, Milton Keynes Council became aware of a number of homeless people sleeping in bin stores and such places in central Milton Keynes, despite freezing temperatures and thick snow on the ground.
We support the homeless, vulnerable and those with mental health struggles in Milton Keynes by providing:
- temporary emergency accommodation (November–March)
- a dedicated welfare team providing year-round support
- access to showers and washing/drying facilities
- links to support agencies
- advice and support to find permanent accommodation
- pathways to employment.