About Age UK
Age UK is the country's largest charity dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life. We believe in a world where everyone can love later life and we work every day to achieve this.
We help more than 7m people every year, providing companionship, advice and support for older people who need it most.
Why we’re here
- 2.9 million older people (65+) in Great Britain feel they have no one to turn to for help and support
- 3.9 million older people in the UK agree the television is their main form of company
- Nearly 1.2 million aged 65+ in England have unmet care needs
- Over one third of people aged 60+ are worried about the cost of living
- In low and middle income countries only 1 in 4 older people receive a pension
Age UK’s vision
Age UK's vision is to make the UK a great place to grow older.
- We want everyone in later life to:
- Have enough money
- Enjoy life and feel well
- Receive high-quality health and care
- Be comfortable, safe and secure at home
- Feel valued and able to participate
Thanks for your interest in working for Age UK - the country's largest charity dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life.