Wonderful Workplaces: Mencap
Published: 30 Jan 2018 By Mencap
What is it like to work at Mencap? We spoke to Colman Cawe, interim director of fundraising, to find out about the head of corporate partnerships role it's recruiting for.
Mencap is the UK's leading learning disability charity, supporting the 1.4 million people with a learning disability in the UK and their families.
The charity is currently recruiting for a head of corporate partnerships to lead a department that will create the next generation of sector-leading corporate partnerships.
In our exclusive interview on Thirdsector.co.uk, as part of our Wonderful Workplaces campaign, we spoke to Colman Cawe, interim director of fundraising at Mencap, to find out:
- What makes Mencap a wonderful place to work?
- What exciting projects are they working on?
- More about the roles they're recruiting for
- What kind of people are they looking for?
- What challenges are the successful candidates likely to face in these roles?
- Why would someone want to work at Mencap?
Click here to read the interview on Thirdsector.co.uk.
(This job vacancy has now expired)