Wonderful Workplaces: Barrow Cadbury Trust
Published: 04 Jan 2018 By Barrow Cadbury Trust
What is it like to work at Barrow Cadbury Trust? Find out what makes this charity a wonderful workplace and get insider insight into the director role it's recruiting for, in our exclusive Third Sector interview.
Barrow Cadbury Trust is an independent, endowed, charitable foundation and it's the largest of the several dozen Cadbury family foundations. Building on its Quaker roots, it seeks long term solutions by looking at root causes of inequality.
In our exclusive interview on Thirdsector.co.uk, as part of our Wonderful Workplaces campaign, we spoke to Barrow Cadbury Trust to find out:
- The Fair By Design Change Programme and what it entails
- Insider insight into what it's like to work at Barrow Cadbury Trust
- The director vacancy the Trust is currently recruiting for
- What kind of person would suit the role
- Why someone would want to work for Barrow Cadbury Trust
Read the interview on ThirdSector.co.uk here.
(This job vacancy has now expired)
Third Sector Jobs has launched a new campaign called 'Wonderful Workplaces' to get charities and other organisations in the third sector enthused about showcasing their employer brand. Check out the Wonderful Workplaces in the Third Sector careers hub here.