Wonderful Workplaces: Age UK Salford
Published: 11 Jan 2018 By Age UK Salford
Insider insight into what it's like to work for the charity and the exciting roles it's recruiting for.
Salford Malnutrition Taskforce with Barbara Keeley MP
Age UK Salford is an independent local charity, established over 40 years ago. It is a creative, forward thinking charity with a strong and diverse team of staff and volunteers who want to make a difference to the lives of older people.
In our exclusive interview on Thirdsector.co.uk, as part of our Wonderful Workplaces campaign, we spoke to Dave Haynes, chief executive at Age UK Salford, to find out:
- What makes Age UK Salford a great charity to work for?
- What exciting project are they working on?
- Insider insight into the programme manager and project worker roles they're currently recruiting for
- What kind of people they're looking for
- Challenges you'd be likely to face when working there
- Opportunities for career development
(This job vacancy has now expired)
Third Sector Jobs has launched a new campaign called 'Wonderful Workplaces' to get charities and other organisations in the third sector enthused about showcasing their employer brand. Check out the Wonderful Workplaces in the Third Sector careers hub here.