Do you have what it takes to be a future leader?
Published: 13 Dec 2017 By British Heart Foundation
The British Heart Foundation and Macmillan are recruiting for their third intake of graduates as part of their Gradunique scheme.
Gradunique is a graduate programme which is jointly run by the British Heart Foundation and Macmillan Cancer Support, aimed at high-performing graduates who want to fast-track their careers.
We spoke to Julie Jones at The British Heart Foundation and Andrew Hyland at Macmillan to find out more about the scheme and the unique opportunities it offers.
Read the full interview on ThirdSector.co.uk to find out:
- What the Gradunique scheme is
- What makes this graduate scheme different from others
- What training and support is provided
- Why graduates should apply
- What pre-requisites you need