Gift Aid Officer
- Contract Type
Gift Aid Officer
£23,000 - £25,000
As a member our friendly, high performing Gift Aid team and the wider Supporter Donations team, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference to the lives of people affected by cancer and play a vital role in helping us to achieve our fundraising goals.
Maximising Gift Aid is top of our agenda and in this role, you will exercise initiative and, taking control of your own workload and that of the Gift Aid Assistant, you will ensure that Gift Aid income is processed accurately and regularly. You will also be responsible for making sure that Gift Aid systems and processes are fit for purpose and meet both HMRC and internal requirements, making suggestions for changes and improvements. You will also contribute actively to the delivery and implementation of our Gift Aid Strategy.
Experience in processing Gift Aid and handling Gift Aid related queries is desirable.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a finance or general office administration environment
- Experience in dealing with high-volume data and an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to build and sustain good working relationships
- Ability to deliver training and presentations promoting Gift Aid
- Medium to advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Ability to carry out quality audits
If you can deliver all of this, we can open the door to an excellent career opportunity within an established, supportive and high-performing team. Other benefits include a 34.5 hour week (with early finish on Fridays), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension, childcare vouchers and generous annual leave.
Interviews to take place on 6th and 7th April 2017.