Volunteer Recruitment & Management jobs
Found 24 charity jobs
Search & apply for the latest volunteer recruitment jobs with Third Sector Jobs. Here at Third Sector Jobs we specialise in a large variety of jobs within charity including part time volunteer recruitment jobs, volunteer recruitment jobs in London, volunteer recruitment jobs in the UK and many more. Whether you are looking for the latest vacancy or have a job within charity to fill, Third Sector Jobs is here for you.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Central London
- £41,370 + 5% pension
Youth led, international development charity whose work is recognised as a model for development by the UN is seeking a UK Director.
- Up to £50,000
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and engage a wide range of funders.
Are you a HR and Volunteer engagement professional?
Helen & Douglas House has the time and expertise to care for children and young adults with life-shortening conditions and support their families.
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire S1 2QQ
Sheffield Hallam Students' Union aims to provide excellent services and facilities for its diverse membership of over 37 000 students.
- Papworth Everard, Cambridgeshire
- £17,181.94 per annum
Our client, a leading disability charity are recruiting a Programme Administrator to join their busy team. If you have experience of supervising s...
- Flexible, with requirement to visit main UK office in Wiltshire on a regular basis
- £25,820 - £29,945
You will be a confident communicator, with the ability to connect/engage with individuals at all levels and inspire people in their cause.
- £26000 - £36000 per annum + Plus excellent benefits
London based Area Fundraiser, great new opportunity £29-£36K plus benefits
- £26000 - £30500 per annum + +Car, home working allowance
High profile Children's Charity, Home based Community Fundraising Volunteer Manager, Circa £30K, plus car and benefits, covering Greater London
- South West – Home-based with extensive travel throughout the South West
- £22,589 – 26,712 pa + Car + Home-working allowance, 25 days holiday, staff discount & pension scheme
We are looking for an experienced, engaging and motivational leader to inspire individuals, businesses, community groups and educational establishments.
- South East region
- £32-35,000 + 4K car allowance pa
We are looking for a Regional Fundraising Manager to maximise the fundraising potential for the region and contribute to the regional budget.
- £24,000 p/a + benefits
This role will work strategically across London with local health improvement teams, public health, local authority education and health service providers wh...
- Northern Home Counties within easy reach of Central London
- £40,000 per annum, 2 Year FTC - Contributory pension, 24 days a/l plus stats and Xmas closure days
A great opportunity to join a highly effective and passionate team in an organisation that really makes a difference
- £15,000 - £20,000 Full Time Fixed Term for One Year
The Castle Manager will be responsible for handling enquiries & bookings, liaising with visitors groups, marketing & social media & event management.
- South Kensington, London
- £33,590 - £41,540 per annum
To develop an attractive menu of volunteering options, implement procedures for support and share best practice.
- £26374 - £30374 per annum + car + benefits
Community Fundraiser Children's charity Home based - London Salary £26,374 - £30,374 + car + benefits Closing date - 17th April 2014
- Thetford, Norfolk
- £25,969 - £28,854 + pension (11% employer contribution)
BTO is looking for a talented membership professional to deliver an excellent service to our existing members and growth in new areas.
- £21,552 (pro rata)
We are seeking an experienced person to help us to recruit new volunteers, support our existing volunteers, and to develop our In Touch Befriending Scheme.
- £21,000 - 25,000 depending on experience
Community Engagement Worker for the Young Lambeth cooperative (YLC)
- Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- £20,000 per annum (30 hours per week); Three year contract with annual reviews.
Exciting new opportunity to lead in the development of Cirencester Parish. We seek a dynamic individual to support and develop our three churches.