Charity Jobs in North East England
Found 9 charity jobs
Search & apply for the latest North East England jobs within the charity sector. Third Sector Jobs has hundreds of charity jobs available across a range of sectors, locations and experience to suit many people. Here at Third Sector Jobs we specialise in a variety of charity jobs including international development, fundraising, working with animal and NGO jobs in the UK and many more. Whether you are looking for the latest vacancy or have a job within a charity to fill, Third Sector Jobs is here for you.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Denby Dale, Newcastle or Lancaster
- £18,500 to £22,000 per annum
Do you have the passion, drive and enthusiasm needed to raise funds to support RSPB's conservation mission , helping to give nature a home?
- Yorkshire, Greater Manchester, Lancs, Cumbria, Cheshire, Merseyside, Northumbria, Durham, Cleveland
- £26,622.00 per annum
Are you an experienced Income Generation Manager? Do you have experience in creating and delivering income generation plans & strategy? If so this ...
- Newcastle, North East England
- Salary: £19,000-£23,000
The Development Manager will be responsible for raising resources for the organisation in order to support its activities. They will develop and im...
- Live Theatre, Newcastle
- Salary: £32,000-£35,000
The new Director of Development & Enterprise will oversee the development of the company’s commercial income; the existing and new social enterpris...
- £35000 - £42000 per annum + Pension
Very rare opportunity for a skilled call centre or telemarketing/ telefundraising professional with experience of managing successful teams to lea...
- Newcastle based with travel and overnight stays as required
- £23-24k pro rata, based on 21 hours per week
The Albert Kennedy Trust is looking for a Challenge Events Fundraiser to join our team working from our Manchester office.
- See job pack
a-n The Artists Information Company is seeking an exceptional individual to lead the organisation with passion and empathy for artists and the visual arts, a...
- As a national charity, we cover the whole of the British Isles, however our offices are in Derby.
- This is an unpaid position
We are looking for individuals from private, public and voluntary/community sectors. Especially people with skills in finance, legal, marketing, c...
- Roles will be partly homebased so flexible on location
- £28,000 - £32,000
National charity seek three corporate fundraisers to join a newly created team which is responsible for identifying, securing and developing strate...