Fundraising jobs in South West England
Found 3 charity Permanent jobs between £20,000 and £24,999 with Direct Employer
Order by: Newest first Salary
- c. £23,000 p/a dependent on experience
Watts Gallery Trust seeks an effective and supportive Development Officer. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to gain some further tr...
- Pembury, near Tunbridge Wells
- £24,723 per annum + benefits
Hospice in the Weald needs to raise £5 million every year to provide our vital services in the community. This new role will focus on maximisi...
- Sevenoaks, Kent
- £40,425 per annum pro rata
Securing new business though tender opportunities and grant funding. Identifying new business opportunities to ensure continued growth.
- Home based with regular travel - 34.5 hours flexible working
- £23,527 a year plus additional Home Allowance
Great opportunity to join growing community fundraising team for a national charity. Develop your fundraising and volunteer management skills in a community ...
- Sutton Scotney, near Winchester, Hampshire
- c£25,000 per annum
You’re the face of Naomi House – out there building strong relationships with individuals, committees, companies, schools and community groups as you deliver...
- Bristol, UK
- £24,000 - £28,000
The Programme Development and Fundraising Officer is responsible for maximising Motivation’s programme income