Part Time jobs in Fundraising
Found 6 charity Permanent jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £37,756 - £53,765 – supplement up to £55,000 in exceptional circumstances
Generate philanthropic income for Cambridge Judge Business School’s top fundraising priorities including a multi-million pound capital project.
- £15,000 – 21 hrs per week (0.6 full time equivalent)
An exciting opportunity to join a small but ambitious organisation that has helped over 1800 charites with over £10 Million in grants as a Trust Fundraiser.
- Based in London, WC1N 1LE
- £26,200 per annum pro rata
We are looking to recruit an individual who will lead on initiatives that enlist the help of new celebrities and keep them engaged with the hospital and char...
- £39,189 per annum (FTE – pro rata 4 days)
The Grants Team is seeking to recruit temporary maternity cover for a Principal Grants Manager post. This role would suit someone with experience of
- £23500 - £25000 per annum + pro rata
I'm looking for a home-based part time Community Co-ordinator for a well established children's charity looking after the Edinburgh, Glasgow and Du...
- £28,680 pro rata (Part time – 21 hours per week)
We're working with a unique health organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced Trusts & Corporate Fundraising Manager, on a part time basis
- Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- £20,000 per annum (30 hours per week); Three year contract with annual reviews.
Exciting new opportunity to lead in the development of Cirencester Parish. We seek a dynamic individual to support and develop our three churches.