Fundraising jobs in Dorset
Found 2 charity Permanent jobs with Direct Employer
Order by: Newest first Salary
- c. £23,000 p/a dependent on experience
Watts Gallery Trust seeks an effective and supportive Development Officer. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to gain some further tr...
- Pembury, near Tunbridge Wells
- £24,723 per annum + benefits
Hospice in the Weald needs to raise £5 million every year to provide our vital services in the community. This new role will focus on maximisi...
- Sevenoaks, Kent
- £40,425 per annum pro rata
Securing new business though tender opportunities and grant funding. Identifying new business opportunities to ensure continued growth.
- South West UK Region (Plymouth or location within patch negotiable)
- £28,960-£36,090 per annum
Community fundraising takes real commitment from engaged and involved supporters.
- Sutton Scotney, near Winchester, Hampshire
- c£25,000 per annum
You’re the face of Naomi House – out there building strong relationships with individuals, committees, companies, schools and community groups as you deliver...