Fundraising jobs in Community
Found 4 charity Permanent jobs between £25,000 and £29,999
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Pembury, near Tunbridge Wells
- £24,723 per annum + benefits
Hospice in the Weald needs to raise £5 million every year to provide our vital services in the community. This new role will focus on maximisi...
- Sevenoaks, Kent
- £40,425 per annum pro rata
Securing new business though tender opportunities and grant funding. Identifying new business opportunities to ensure continued growth.
- £ 23,579 - £ 26,759
This is a key role within the Development Office providing crucial professional and administrative support to the team.
- South East
- £25,000 pro-rata +benefits
Part time Events Fundraiser Part- time 2 days per week, home based Full driving license Our benefits include heath care, pension, childcare vouchers, and ...
- £29,000 PA (Pro Rata)
Job Title: Programme Manager (Family Programme) Location: London, Greater London Salary: £29,000 PA (Pro Rata) Employment Type: 1 year Fixed Term (...
- Salary dependent on experience, including annual bonus subject to performance to target
Brake is seeking a senior corporate fundraising officer to join its ambitious fundraising team at its head office in Huddersfield. Key tasks will include man...
- The post will be based in Edinburgh with some working in Glasgow.
- Salary info: £26,000 - £28,000, Full time (37 hours per week), 3% non-contributory pension
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced private sector and individual donor fundraiser to join our dynamic team in Edinburgh. This role would sui...