The main position offered is for an Office Manager – to look after all the general office needs, as well as overseeing our Membership database, members registrations, and organisation/scheduling of our local local groups.
This is a part-time role, for 3 days/week, offered on a freelance basis.
We are a small national charity, offering assistance to patients and families who are diagnosed with the rare blood cancer Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS). We are based at one of the main hospitals dealing with this disease. We are a well-known organization in the field of haematology, and we work with all main clinical experts working in MDS.
This is a small team of hard-working individuals, working closely with local volunteers from all walks of life, and varying degrees of IT competence. Patience, understanding, a caring attitude and a sense of humour would help. The work is rewarding, and offers opportunities to expand the roles in future.
Previous experience of working within the charity area, or within a medical environment would be helpful, but not essential.
The main requirements for these posts are:
- Excellent computer skills, excellent organizational skills, good IT skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work pro-actively, with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Attention to detail essential
- Clear understanding for absolute patient confidentiality
- An interest in the field of health, cancer, patient support is a pre-requisite
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Management Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Administration Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- IT & Web Development Social Care & Welfare Part Time jobs in London (Central)