Digital Analytics Executive
Based in London, this client is a world leading health policy body. Despite falling within the Public Sector and Government Sector, they embody the positive elements of the public and private world: they work in a fast-paced, agile environment, and reward hard-work generously; and they also have the support of an established yet growing team, with an equally generous pension package.
The Digital Analytics Executive will play a critical role in the efficacy of the products and services they develop. Each service stems from health-related research, quantitative and qualitative understandings of how the nation acts, what they value, and the habits they form. This role will analyse the way these products and services are interacted with: how many people are getting value from it at the moment, what does that value look like, and how can we optimise both. They'll do this through:
- Being the digital analytics expert, including using Google Analytics and paid-for packages
- Directing the implementation of analytics code
- Analysing CRM data to create actionable reports in Excel and other software
- Presenting ideas on user journeys to show where improvements can implemented
- Working interdepartmentally to understand different reporting and insight needs
- Enabling teams to self-serve in their digital analytics
Of course you'll need to be engaged in the cause: cultivating an evidence-base and learnt expertise in order to make the nation healthier. Beyond that, you'll need some choice elements of experience which will allow you to be maximally effective, as well as maximally happy in the role:
- Great knowledge of digital analytics and reporting
- Demonstrable understanding with analytics packages
- Ability to implement analytics code
- Ability to train colleagues on analytics packages
- Knowledge of Excel and CRM
The Digital Analytics Executive will land a role in which they can use their analytical mindset to postively affect the world they live in, working within a sophisticated environment which expertly cultivates room to grow, earning up to £27,375 to boot.