This Education and Training providers looking for a Web Editor to join thier exciting and growing team.
Web Editor duties:
- To develop, monitor and optimise smart landing pages to achieve positive customer engagement and lead generation
- Proactively work with all areas of Marketing to ensure the site always reflects the brand values of the University and has a consistent look and feel.
- Support the central marketing team in the development and delivery of marketing campaigns through web engagement and effective promotion of campaigns across the website and digital channels.
- Modify content so that it is easy to view on mobile platforms.
- To lead in the use of the Content Management System and take responsibility for all work flow changes - using Episerver CMS system
- Train and advise internal teams across the business on the CMS and best practice management and usage of websites.
- To lead and support web projects representing the customer and marketing requirements.
The sucessful Web Editor will be part of a project assisting the digital and mark ting team. Experience in the following Web Editor, EPiServer, CMS, Digital, Web Development, SEO and Web Analytics.
The Web Editor will have the chance to work in Guildford and be part of an exciting project. The client is offering a competitive day rate of (£130-£150) a day.