Corporate Fundraising Manager (Full Time or Part Time)
1 day left
- Contract Type
Corporate Fundraising Manager
Location: Ronald McDonald House Evelina London Near to Evelina London Children’s Hospital, at Guy’s & St Thomas’s Hospital Trust.
Contract: Permanent, 5 or 4 days per week (with some weekend and evening working)
Ronald McDonald House Charities provides free “home away from home” accommodation for the families of sick children who are being treated in hospital. Our support helps ease financial worry, reduces the stresses of travel, keeps families together and ensures family stability is maintained during a very difficult time. It makes a very positive, real and tangible difference to the families of sick children across the UK.
About the role:
Since our inception in 1989, our income has grown from £3.5million to £11.5 million and we are ambitious to achieve much more. Our recently established Corporate Fundraising Team is a key element of our model for growth. We are now looking for a Corporate Fundraising Manager to review our current corporate fundraising strategy and using your experience and expertise, deliver a new and robust corporate fundraising strategy and plan which maximises the income from existing corporate partners and drives forward new partnerships. This is a great opportunity for you to make this recently created role your own.
Your other key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing your own portfolio of corporate partners
- Working across the organisation to devise new and engaging ways for corporate partners to support RMHC
- Leading, manage, and motivate a remote team of corporate fundraisers, supporting them to achieve their fundraising plans and financial targets
- Acting as a role model for the corporate fundraising team, inspiring them to increase their professional skills, through your own behaviour and approach
- You will be ambitious with a flexible approach to work and be excited by the opportunity to shape the future of corporate fundraising for the Charity
- You will be looking for a varied role where you can grow, learn more and utilise your previous experiences, developing yourself and your team to achieve great things.
- You will have a strong background in corporate fundraising with demonstrable success in identifying and securing new high value major corporate partnerships and be excited by the opportunity to influence and drive the direction of our refreshed corporate fundraising strategy.
- Good line management and leadership skills are important and you must have a good understanding of how to effectively lead and manage a remote team and be passionate about developing the talents of both experienced and inexperienced team members
- You will also have well-judged influencing and communication skills which give you the confidence to work collaboratively both internally and externally.
What we can offer you:
The role can be undertaken on either 4 or 5 days a week with flexibility over the start and finish times. Some of the other great benefits we offer are:
- 28 days holiday rising to 30 days after 3 years’ service plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Access to an employee discount scheme
- The opportunity to grow your career
- Learning and development opportunities so that you can continue your professional development
The role is based in Ronald McDonald House Evelina London, near to Evelina London Children’s Hospital, at Guy’s & St Thomas’s Hospital Trust giving you a great opportunity to meet the families who stay in the house and to see first-hand the positive impact that your role will have.
For more details and how to apply for the role, please download our candidate application pack which is available by clicking on the APPLY button below.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 20 February 2019.
No agencies please.
Apply for Corporate Fundraising Manager (Full Time or Part Time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly