St Raphael's Hospice provides palliative care services for 401,000 residents of Sutton and Merton. Patients are referred by their GP, Hospice Doctor or Clinical Nurse Specialist. St Raphael's has a 14-bedded in-paient unit, a Community Palliative Care Team, a Hospice@Home Service and a Day Centre which operates 4 days per week.
As we prepare to deliver our new fundraising strategy, there is no better time to become a part of your local Hospice. We are looking to recruit a talented and experienced Trust Fundraiser to our dynamic fundraising team.
The succesful applicant must be able to maximise income grant makers, in order to enable St Raphael's to provide a wider breadth of care for our increased number of patients and their families.
Applicants should be/have:
- Empathy with the work of St Raphael's Hospice
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional research and analytical skills
- Experience of writing successful trust applications
- Ability to build relationships with our supporters and develop new relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of fundraising activity
- Ability to identify and implement new income opportunities from all grant-making sources
- Be creative, well motivated and tenacious
- An ability to negotiate at varying levels and manage expectations
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
To apply please complete the below form and attach your CV.
The closing date for applications is 16th February 2019
With interviews expected to take place week commencing 11th March 2019