Voluntary Sector Services Engagement Worker
The Care Forum is seeking a number of dynamic individuals to join its team of staff. Successful candidates will need to bring an experience of working in the voluntary, health, social care or charity sector with a commitment to tackling health inequalities and promoting diversity.
Based at the Vassall Centre in Fishponds, Bristol with offices in Somerset and Swindon, The Care Forum is a charity which specialises in health and social care, including the delivery of services to individuals, signposting and information, patient and public involvement, volunteer opportunities and voluntary sector infrastructure support.
Voluntary Sector Services Engagement Worker – 22.5 hours per week – NJC:24-28 £21,962 - £24,964 pro rata - Interview 16 June 2017
- To work proactively to support the involvement of local voluntary and community sector organisations in the delivery, development and planning of health and social care services in South Gloucestershire.
Closing date is Monday 22 May 2017 at 12 noon
Interviews will be held in the weeks beginning Monday 5 and Monday 12 June 2017
The Care Forum is a strongly committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all members of the community. The Care Form does NOT accept CVs
More jobs like this
- Part Time Health & Medical Administration jobs in Gloucestershire
- Part Time Health & Medical Operations & Service Delivery jobs in Gloucestershire
- Part Time Health & Medical Business Development & Commercial jobs in Gloucestershire
- Part Time Health & Medical Volunteer Recruitment & Management jobs in Gloucestershire